Made from certified biodynamic Tunisian olives, this 100% Chemlali Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a delicate flavor. Damya Biodynamic is our founder Naouel's favorite Olive Oil, and kids love it for its smooth flavor, too!
This versatile Olive Oil is can be used for almost anything, but we especially love it for salad dressing and dipping.
- 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Non-GMO
- Certified Biodynamic by Demeter International® - the highest standard for sustainable and regenerative farming
- Made in Tunisia: farmed and harvested by indigenous Berber women
- Harvest date: December 2022
- High in polyphenols = 638 mg/kg
- Acidity (%) 0.14
- Intensity: Medium
- 2023 NYIOCC Gold Medal Award Winner for Taste
- 2022 NYIOCC Silver Medal Award Winner for Taste
- 500 ml (16.8 oz)
The taste is initially sweet with notes of fig leaf, walnut, butter, artichoke, and herbs with moderately spicy finish.
- Top salads, dip for fresh toasted bread
- Drizzle on fresh or steamed vegetables, fish, soft cheese
- Use in sauces, hummus, pesto, marinades, baking
- Drizzle on vanilla bean ice cream and sprinkle with a pinch of fleur de sel for a next level dessert
About Biodynamic® Certified Demeter
Biodynamic means we go a step farther than organic – not only do we omit pesticides, chemicals, or GMOs, but we meet the highest standards of sustainable, green farming: certified Biodynamic by Demeter International. This means we meet adhere to regenerative farming methods to cultivate a healthier environment; We leave the soil better than we found it.
It's hard to find biodynamic olive oil but this one tastes amazingly smooth and I love that it's biodynamically grown.